Key Benefits of Analyzing JSON Data in Toric
- Access your dataflows from your browser in our cloud based software.
- Cleanup and transform your data in a non-destructive way
- Reuse your data transformations for new versions and projects with reusable dataflows.
- Create interactive dashboards or "Data Apps" using your JSON data.
- Blend your JSON data with other sources with a few clicks.
How to Import JSON files to Toric
It's simple to connect or import your JSON file:
- Use the Get Data button to select a JSON file from your computer
- Drag and drop your file directly into a dataflow
Adding an JSON file from the Sources tab of a project
Using the Sources tab in to select a local file or drag and drop it into the dataflow workspace
Example of a Data App built using JSON data
How to Export your JSON to Excel or CSV
Once JSON data is transformed, use the Export node to create a new Excel or CSV file. If databases are your thing, you could export to Amazon S3, or your could 'Save As Source' in Toric.