Key Benefits of Analyzing CSV Data in Toric
- Access your dataflows from your browser in our cloud based software.
- Cleanup and transform your data in a non-destructive way
- Reuse your data transformations for new versions and projects with reusable dataflows.
- Create interactive dashboards or "Data Apps" using your CSV data.
- Blend your CSV data with other sources with a few clicks.
- Export your transformed CSV file to use with other programs.
How to Build a Data App from CSV Data
With your data now transformed, check out the video below to see how easy and quick it is to build a report and connect Excel data. Note that is the same process for any data in Toric.
How to Import a CSV to Toric
It's simple to connect or import your CSV data:
- Use the Get Data button to select a CSV file from your computer
- Select a file, click open or drag and drop your file directly into a dataflow
Adding a CSV file from the Sources tab of a project
How to Export CSV from Toric
Once data is transformed, use the Export node to create a new Excel or CSV file. If databases are your thing, you could export to Amazon S3, or your could 'Save As Source' in Toric.