Key Benefits of Analyzing Excel Data in Toric
- Access your dataflows from your browser in our cloud based software.
- Cleanup and transform your data in a non-destructive way
- Reuse your data transformations for new versions and projects with reusable dataflows.
- Create interactive dashboards or "Data Apps" using your Excel data.
- Blend your Excel data with other sources with a few clicks.
- Export your transformed Excel File to use with other programs.
How to Build a Data App from Excel Data
With your data now transformed, check out the video below to see how easy and quick it is to build a report and connect Excel data.
How to Import Microsoft Excel to Toric
It's simple to connect or import your data from Excel:
- Use the Get Data button to select an Excel file from your computer
- Drag and drop your file directly into a dataflow
Adding an Excel file from the Sources tab of a project
Adding an Excel file from the Sources tab in the dataflow workspace
Drag and drop from desktop or import from local files from your file browser into the Toric App.
How to Export Microsoft Excel from Toric
Once data is transformed, use the Export node to create a new Excel or CSV file. If databases are your thing, you could export to Amazon S3, or your could 'Save As Source' in Toric.