Key Benefits of Analyzing Civil 3D Data in Toric
- Access your Dataflows from your browser in our cloud based software.
- Cleanup and transform your BIM data in a non-destructive way.
- Reuse your data transformations for new versions and projects with reusable Dataflows.
- Create interactive dashboards or "Data Apps" using your Civil 3D data.
- Blend your BIM data with other sources with a few clicks.
- Export your transformed BIM data to use with other programs.
What is Autodesk Civil 3D?
Autodesk Civil 3D is desktop tool used by civil engineers to design and analyze large civil projects such as bridges and roadwork.
What the Autodesk Civil 3D integration looks like in Toric?
Like all our Autodesk integrations, the Civil 3D plugin lets you select data and send it to Toric. In Toric, you can use our no-code platform to transform and simplify your data before connecting it to a Data App (i.e., dashboard or report). As you iterate on designs, you can re-push the data to Toric, and your dashboards and reports will update in real-time. The best part is you export your Dataflow your Library for reuse on future projects.
Don't see the data you're looking for - reach out and let us know what we could add to help your use case (firstname.lastname@example.org)