Depending on cloud infrastructure you may use an API gateway from one of the cloud providers to proxy the traffic to the internal MSSQL server.
Alternatively, if self hosted, you can forward the traffic, remapping the port (as policy dictates) filtering traffic by Toric's static IPs - Toric IP Addresses.
Login to Toric and follow these steps to setup a MS SQL Server connector:
1. Navigate to the Integrations page and look for the MS SQL connector.
2. Now it’s time to start setting the integration up. Click on “Setup Integration.”
3. Click “ Create a Connection”
4. Now it is time to enter the configuration information required for the connection.
This step is used to connect to the MS SQL Database of your desire. Make sure you're using the correct MS SQL Server information. If you do not have such information, please reach out to your team.
1. Enter Configuration Name
- This is nothing but the name you want to provide to this configuration
2. Enter Host
3. Enter Port
4. Enter Database
5. Enter Username
6. Enter Password
5. Click “Validate Configuration” to make sure all fields are completed correctly.
6. If the information entered is valid, a “Validation Successful” message will appear.- Invalid fields will be highlighted in red and a successful validation will show in green.
7. Click “Add Configuration” to finalize your configuration
Don't see the data you're looking for - reach out and let us know what we could add to help your use case (firstname.lastname@example.org).