Also in this week's release, we added the following fixes:
- • Ignore function keys (i.e., F1, F2) in the Generate Table node.
- • Count and Unique nodes not clearing data when connections are deleted.
- • Remove Generate Table option in Data Apps.
- • Node not added below the previous node.
- • Scorecard regression when counting empty, and undefined values.
- • Slow loading of dataflows that include 3D model viewers
- • Update rich table migration to avoid a Dataflow crash.
- • Revit plugin: Fix for project lists not working in the plugin when a new project is created simultaneously in Toric.