Quick Base is a versatile low-code platform that empowers users to create custom business applications, automate workflows, manage data, and improve collaboration. It caters to a broad range of industries and use cases, making it a valuable tool for organizations seeking to enhance their efficiency and productivity. Toric users can pull Apps, Tables, Records, Reports data from Quickbase into Toric.
With the Quickbase connector, Toric users can:
- Automatically extract and load data from Quickbase to provide real-time insights.
- Quickly access current and past versions to compare progress and changes over time.
- Join Quickbase data with other tools like Procore, Revit, Navisworks, and other sources to create meaningful insights with all the context you need.
- Create and share insights that optimize processes, reduce costs, and enhance project management.
Setup time: 45 seconds
- Active Quickbase subscription
- Web browser (Chrome, Safari, etc…)
1. Navigate to the Connectors
To find connectors in Toric, you must be signed in to your account. On the left side panel of your Workflow, click on "Connectors".
2. Select the Quickbase Connector
Under the ‘Databases’ header, navigate to the ‘Quickbase’ thumbnail and click on ‘Setup Integration’.
3. Click on Create a Connection
4. Fill in the required information
Fill out the required fields:
- Connector Name - provide a name of your choice
- Quickbase user token
- Quickbase Domain
- Quickbase App Id
5. Click on Validate Configuration
Now that you have all Configuration details filled in, click on Validate Configuration.
If the information entered is valid, a Validation Successful message will appear.
- Invalid fields will be highlighted in red and a successful validation will show in green.
6. Click “Add Configuration” to finalize your configuration
|Apps||- Get an App||1 endpoint|
|Tables||- Get tables for an App||1 endpoint|
|Reports||- Get Reports for a table - Get a Report||2 endpoints|
|Records||- Query for Data||1 endpoint|
Don't see endpoints you are looking for? We're always happy to make new endpoints available. Request an endpoint here!
Integration Capabilities Supported by the Connector
Toric ingests data from Quickbase via APIs, and we currently support data access to endpoints like Apps, Tables, Reports & Records. Reference the Data Access table for a detailed list.
We're very happy to help answer any questions you may have. Contact support here or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.